So, last month I turned 33. I like lists, so I decided to make a list of 33 things to do in my 33rd year.
- Redesign Being Wicked. It’s long overdue. (I did start on this!)
- Launch new Being Wicked idea. (More to come soon!)
- Launch my art idea.
- Lose 20lbs. (Sort of. I lost quite a bit, but then gained a bit more)
- Run 10k
- Run a 5K in 30mins or under. (Done! Just did this on Saturday for the Race for the Cure 5k).
- Finish the interior remodeling of the house.
- Sort out the front yard (the back yard will have to wait).
- Make roster. (roller derby). April 27 (I even made the All-Stars roster!!)
Start horseback riding again. (Sort of. I did go for a riding lesson) Write letters on a regular basis. Real letters.
- Cook more.
- Volunteer with an animal organization.
- Redesign my own blog/personal space (perhaps consolidate a few things).
- Visit the Grand Canyon.
- Pet a Llama.
- Have a massage (and don’t feel guilty about it).
- Stay in bed for a day reading and relaxing, and not feeling guilty about it.
- Know my camera inside and out.
- Go for a long hike in the mountains in Fall.
- Relearn how to draw.
- Get a new sofa.
Get my hair professionally coloured.(Highlights count, right?)
- Join AIGA.
- Resubscribe to .net Mag.
- Finally go to the dentist and get this root canal taken care of (I hate being responsible). –( It was only some filling work. Thank goodness.)
Prune my Twitter, FB and Google Reader.(Could use a little more pruning in all honesty)
- Visit the ocean again. Somehow. Somewhere.(April 27)
- Create freebie stuff for folks: wallpapers, textures, patterns, icons.
- Fly a kite.
- Organise and backup all my photos (have some semblance of a system).
- Create a wardrobe I really love.
- Reconnect with my mentor from college.